We are excited to announce the upcoming April 9th release of four new mobile-responsive Drupal 7 themes for the Stanford community:
- Open Framework — a responsive, full-featured base theme that uses Twitter Bootstrap styles. It does not include Stanford branding.
- Stanford Framework * — a base theme specifically designed for Stanford that includes approved Stanford branding and styles.
- Stanford Wilbur * — a robust, stylized subtheme based on Stanford Framework. Ready to use without any additional styling.
- Stanford Jordan * — a robust, stylized subtheme based on Stanford Framework. Ready to use without any additional styling.
These themes will be available starting April 9th for websites hosted on Stanford Sites, Drupal on the Collaboration Tools Installer, as well as websites using other hosting services.
* Stanford-branded themes will be available by request for official university group and department websites.
To see demos of each theme and to learn more about the upcoming release, visit http://drupalthemes.stanford.edu
If you want to see these themes in action, join us at Stanford Drupal Camp, April 5-6 at the Stanford Law School. Here are two sessions not to miss:
(Haven’t registered yet for Drupal Camp? It’s not too late! Register now)