Today we’re launching our new Jumpstart User Guide! It’s now live at: https://sites-jumpstart.stanford.edu/jumpstart-user-guide
We revamped our User Guide, originally built in 2013 on the first version of Jumpstart. Since Jumpstart has experienced tremendous growth over the past three years, we implemented today's Jumpstart features and enhancements into our new User Guide.
So, what’s new?
- Search capability
- Simplified, modern homepage design
- Glossary -- perfect for new Drupal users!
- Top asked questions featured front and center
- Website lifecycle guides
- Getting started
- Launching your site
- Your site post-launch
- Built on Jumpstart 4.5
- Updated Stanford Web Services contact information
- Cleaner menus for navigation
Leave us a note in the comments or contact us through your Jumpstart site. We’d love to hear what you think about our new User Guide!
Not using Jumpstart yet?
Learn more about the products and services here: https://sites-jumpstart.stanford.edu/